Web SK Primacor Europe
Description of duties and responsibilities:
- Oversight and monitor plant daily operation in close cooperation with Staff Roles.
- Identify deviations in production KPIs and initiate and/or coordinate troubleshooting.
- Participate and/or lead Root Cause Investigations of production losses or other type of unplanned events.
- Escalate technical operational issues as appropriate to local and global technology experts to drive for their resolution.
- Oversight activities of operation team in close cooperation with Operations Leader.
- Drive Operational Excellence in plant operations team.
- Participate or lead assigned Safety and Management System Programs.
- Coordinate production planning with Global Supply Chain to match product business needs with plant capabilities.
- Act as key operations contact for planned or unplanned outages with Maintenance.
- Act as key focal point for Commissioning and Start-up organization of activities
- Oversight planning of medium term preventive maintenance activities linked to compliance, product quality and/or reliability and ensure it is timely executed. Provide Operations input for optimization preventive maintenance (scope, technical content, frequency …).
- Provide operations input to improvement projects and facilitate their implementation.
- Ensure compliance with plant operating permits.
- Mentor other technical staff members and operators as appropriate in process fundamentals, plant technology and application of process safety in operational activities.
- Earn respect and trust of operations team through excellent problem solving skills and technical expertise.
- Have strong presence in the field and ensure consistency between what happens in the field and operations and safety procedures and policies. Identify potential deviations and act or escalate as appropriate to correct.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or experience as Engineer in Chemical Industry
- Around 5 years of engineering experience in Continuous Process Chemical Plants, High pressure
- English skills – C1 or equivalent.
- Critical Mindset.
- Teamwork, Empathy and good listening skills
- Influence and Situational Leadership.
- Dynamic person
Full-time permanent contract, attractive remuneration and compensation & benefits package offered.
Per inscriure's a l'oferta envia un email o fes click a firstname.lastname@example.org