Web SK Primacor Europe
· Possess strong sense of ownership and is responsible for achieving production goals in the Tarragona Site. Drives to continuously improve results and maximize total margin from Site.
· Partners with the rest of the managers and the Site Leader to address production and organizational issues to achieve assigned goals while balancing them with long term sustainability in the broadest sense (SHE, Production, Cost, work environment, …)
· Tracks and reports with the assistance of his/her team required production KPIs as a keyway to identify gaps and opportunities to deliver excellent production performance.
· Ensure deviations to expected performance in terms of production and/or SHE are registered, reported and investigated according to site unplanned events policies.
· Support the facility root cause investigation process by serving as a team member or facilitator for incidents related to operations.
· Actively participate in plant safety programs as appropriate. Demonstrate positive influential behaviors through active plant engagement and excellent use of management systems. Act as a role model in all what is related to application of site environmental and safety standards
· Adheres strongly to the MOC process in their organization to ensure changes are properly identified, thoroughly reviewed by relevant stakeholders and plant sub-function. Ensure risks are adequately assessed and personnel are properly communicated and trained prior to implementing changes in the production facility.
· Learn and apply continuous improvement, value creation, and financial acumen skills to accelerate profitability and low-cost service of the facility.
· Partners with Supply Chain to set-up production planning to make compatible business needs, asset capabilities and organization capabilities to maximize value for the business.
· Partners with Business and Plant Quality function, Tech Center, TS&D and eventually R&D representatives to deal with product quality issues and new product or technology development and implementation at the site.
· Sets-up clear expectations in relation to adherence and compliance to safety standards and plant operating discipline for his/her team members.
· Identifies and intervenes in case of deviations to the expectations by team members providing timely and constructive feedback, identifying the reasons behind the deviations and developing and implementing corrective actions in a broad sense.
· Participate in the “on call” program for plant immediate response and advising similar to other day support roles.
· Build respect and trust of the operations team because of his/her good level of process technology knowledge and continuous improvement skill set.
· Ensure their direct reports comply with SHE rules.
Education and Experience Requirements:
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines.
· 15 years of experience in plant operation. Preferably in LDPE High Pressure Process, although other Polyethylene technologies would be valuable.
· Experience in People management required
· Fluent in English
· Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
· Strong understanding of Operations Management systems
· Superior verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
· Superior Managerial and diplomacy skills.
· Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
Full-time permanent contract, attractive remuneration and compensation & benefits package offered.