Web SK Primacor Europe
Description of duties and responsibilities:
• Identify gaps and opportunities related to all stages of Maintenance Work-Process (job identification, backlog, prioritization, planning, scheduling, execution, repair documentation and job closure). Define and implement improvement plans towards optimizing overall plant availability with maintenance costs. Use KPIs to monitor work-processes related to maintenance and the effectiveness of the improvement plans taken in relation to work-process.
• Partner with operations team in daily monitoring of plant performance, equipment performance, advanced troubleshooting to prevent and/or minimize unplanned downtime.
• In case of unplanned downtime work in real time with plant and maintenance organization and 3rd party providers (at the plant and/or in external shops) to minimize impact on overall plant performance, while ensuring works are executed with proper level of safety and quality.
• Participate in the Root cause Investigation of unplanned events and lead the ones assigned to him/her.
• Partner with Reliability Engineering and Technical Management in the definition, implementation and improvement of Plant and Equipment reliability strategies in the broadest sense (including FMEAs, P/PM, Spare Parts, maintenance procedures, QA/QC, KPIs…)
• Partner with Purchasing Department in the identification and evaluation of 3rd party providers for materials and services, generation and follow-up on claims to suppliers and in the preparation of purchase orders and service contracts related to his area of activity.
• Act as Maintenance Representative for Projects.
• Lead small projects or small maintenance improvement work orders and drive them to completion.
Other duties and responsibilities:
• Be part on the on-call roaster for the facility
• Act as mutual back-up of reliability engineer in case of absence
• Prepare and deliver training to Operations and/or maintenance personal in his/her areas of expertise.
• Participate in global expertise networks.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering (preferred) or Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering. Minimum 5 years’ experience in a petro-chemical plant, (LDPE, EVA) or other olefins or poly-olefins plants is a plus.
• ERP/SAP working knowledge.
• Microsoft Office tools (Word, excel, power point and outlook) working knowledge is a must.
• Experience in Maintenance Service Contracts Management would be a valuable asset.
• Advanced level of verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English.
• Collaboration, coordination and interpersonal skills.
• Ability for problem solving.
• Excellent communication (oral and written) skills; ability to connect with all levels in the organization
• Must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
Full-time permanent contract, attractive remuneration and compensation & benefits package are offered.